Tis' the SEASON!
Christmas is around the corner. Time to check some gifts off the list!
We will be back for Danae's wedding & staying a few days for the holidays. With us, we can bring your purchases.
Here are some terrific options for: YOURSELF, DAUGHTER, GRANDDAUGHTER (age 1 month- 18 years), MOTHER, or FRIEND! There is something for everyone!
All of the selection is handcrafted by local artisans in the markets of Chiang Mai, Thailand.
1. Email me - livsteffen@gmail.com - with:
5 Bits of info
Name
Name & Number of Item
Details (ex. # wanted, color wanted, pattern wanted, etc.)
Payment method (Options listed in #2)
Pick up location
Pick up location
2. Payment Options
A. Paypal -
Sign in to your PayPal account, click through the following: My Paypal> Pay or Send Money> Send money to friends or family>
Send money to Brett's email: steffen.brett@gmail.com
Send money to Brett's email: steffen.brett@gmail.com
B. In Person -
when you receive your item/s pay with cash or check
C. By Mail -
mail check to:
P.O. Box 248
Cissna Park, IL 60924
P.O. Box 248
Cissna Park, IL 60924
3. Pick-up or DELIVERY
Pick up between dates below.
Cissna, IL Dec 12th - 24th:
P.O. Box 248
Cissna Park, IL 60924
Peoria, IL Dec. 14th -24th:
2919 Rushford Court
Peoria, IL 61614
P.O. Box 248
Cissna Park, IL 60924
Peoria, IL Dec. 14th -24th:
2919 Rushford Court
Peoria, IL 61614
DELIVERY NOW AVAILABLE:
For orders:
$0-99 -- at $15.00 for shipping
$100 -- at $ 10.00 for shipping
$200 & over -- FREE SHIPPING!!!
Every item has a description/story, multiple pictures to showcase the item, and the sale price.
Hope you find something you love for yourself, or to give to another.
Enjoy your shopping!
SOLD MARKED IN RED
.the tote SOLD OUT
{ I can purchase these TOTES for you, but it would be a different pattern }
$32
A tote is a must have. I have a 5 year old tote I can't get away from. I prefer it over a purse! Sometimes its nice when your bag only has one place for everything to be. Pockets can sometimes turn into a wild goose chase for the keys! But maybe thats just me.
Made with genuine leather
3 different styles
A tote is a must have. I have a 5 year old tote I can't get away from. I prefer it over a purse! Sometimes its nice when your bag only has one place for everything to be. Pockets can sometimes turn into a wild goose chase for the keys! But maybe thats just me.
Made with genuine leather
3 different styles
1
2
3
.the clutch
$16
In my stage of life, I love to have a small bag to grab when I don't have the kids in tow. When you are literally running through the stores and a light-weight, slipped over the wrist, casual (cause Lord knows if its a quick errand your not dressed to the tee) clutch is the way to go.
In my stage of life, I love to have a small bag to grab when I don't have the kids in tow. When you are literally running through the stores and a light-weight, slipped over the wrist, casual (cause Lord knows if its a quick errand your not dressed to the tee) clutch is the way to go.
.the cutest shoes
$54
These are literally ONE-OF-A-KIND. (just like the table runners). I will not find this shoe again. So if you want it, you better go for it. Once in a lifetime opportunity! Haha!
Size 37 (6.5-7.5)
I'm 7.5, with wide feet, and I fit!
If your crazy enough not to take them, I will happily keep them!
.the fancy poncho
$34
hooded - $40
I love casual made elegant. I can't do the fancy materials that are uncomfortable in both fit and feel. This fancy (casual) poncho is such an easy outfit when it sounds to hard to decide what to wear. All you need is a plain old tank top and some bangles!
I bet these could be used as a nursing cover. Awesome nursing cover (can't see from the back either!
hooded - $40
I love casual made elegant. I can't do the fancy materials that are uncomfortable in both fit and feel. This fancy (casual) poncho is such an easy outfit when it sounds to hard to decide what to wear. All you need is a plain old tank top and some bangles!
I bet these could be used as a nursing cover. Awesome nursing cover (can't see from the back either!
The hooded brown/red is also available without the hood
.the wrist band SOLD OUT
{ If you want something similar I can ask her to make another, but they are handmade, always one-of-a-kind, so it may vary slightly.}
$30
I don't like jewelry that gets in the way or becomes a child's play toy. So I like "sturdy" jewelry when I want to look fashionable in front of my kids. This band is a winner. That's for sure. No worries. And for those of you with no children nearby to plunder the goods, this band is easy to where with any everyday outfit.
I don't like jewelry that gets in the way or becomes a child's play toy. So I like "sturdy" jewelry when I want to look fashionable in front of my kids. This band is a winner. That's for sure. No worries. And for those of you with no children nearby to plunder the goods, this band is easy to where with any everyday outfit.
{SOLD OUT}
.the bracelets ***New arrivals***
$38
This wrap is a steal of a deal. If your familiar with the fashion artist Lauren Conrad, (http://www.thelittlemarket.com/collections/stone-crystal-bracelets), she is selling these very small bracelets for $54! So you are getting a deal! On sale today for $38!
These ALL wrap 5 times around your wrist!
end of new arrivals
{SOLD OUT}
This wrap is a steal of a deal. If your familiar with the fashion artist Lauren Conrad, (http://www.thelittlemarket.com/collections/stone-crystal-bracelets), she is selling these very small bracelets for $54! So you are getting a deal! On sale today for $38!
These ALL wrap 5 times around your wrist!
| 1 |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
end of new arrivals
{SOLD OUT}
{SOLD OUT}
.the gold bangles
HuRRy!
***only 3 bangles left***
Set of 3 - $34
1 band - $12
Bangles are my favorite bracelet for myself - fancy but casual. That's the only way for me. But if your only fancy - these'll work. Or only casual? These will work. Way to be versatile.
Bangles are my favorite bracelet for myself - fancy but casual. That's the only way for me. But if your only fancy - these'll work. Or only casual? These will work. Way to be versatile.
.the leather lace wrap
HuRRy!!
**only 1 medium brown left**
for 1 - $24
What is pictured below are pairs of 3. You can buy either medium brown, or light brown. To me, these are easy complimentary pieces. I am repeating myself, no? But I will say a pure casual. No room for fancy, maybe dressy, but not fancy.
Made with genuine leather
**only 1 medium brown left**
for 1 - $24
What is pictured below are pairs of 3. You can buy either medium brown, or light brown. To me, these are easy complimentary pieces. I am repeating myself, no? But I will say a pure casual. No room for fancy, maybe dressy, but not fancy.
Made with genuine leather
.the little girl jingles
HuRRy!
***only 4 left***
for one - $12
This is my favorite item.
Little girl, 1 month - 5 year old bracelet and/or anklets.
Put these little things on your daughter or granddaughter's ankle and hear a sweet, soft jingle when they move around.
These are not annoying noise, trust me, I have no more room for that in my home. They are just a ton of fun for girls to bop around in, and other to enjoy their sweetness.
Gold or silver
***only 4 left***
for one - $12
This is my favorite item.
Little girl, 1 month - 5 year old bracelet and/or anklets.
Put these little things on your daughter or granddaughter's ankle and hear a sweet, soft jingle when they move around.
These are not annoying noise, trust me, I have no more room for that in my home. They are just a ton of fun for girls to bop around in, and other to enjoy their sweetness.
Gold or silver
.the aztec shirt
$36
Here is my only repeat from my open house this past spring. Why? Because its so Thailand, and yet so trendy in the States right now. This is authentic handmade Thailand wear. You won't find a repeat of this shirt (except for those who buy the others!).
3 Colors/Patterns
.the table runner + new arrivals...
$44
Simple. Airy. Everyday Beauty. Who doesn't want a touch of that in their home everyday? With this on your kitchen table it may be your new early morning place for a coffee retreat.
When ordering your pick, give number, and please describe color.
Simple. Airy. Everyday Beauty. Who doesn't want a touch of that in their home everyday? With this on your kitchen table it may be your new early morning place for a coffee retreat.
When ordering your pick, give number, and please describe color.
| A |
| A |
| A |
| B |
| B |
| C |
| C |
| D - SOLD |
| D - SOLD |
| E |
| E |
| F |
G
|
| G |
| H |
![]() |
| H |
.the jade glass bangle **New arrival!**
$36
This does not come with the gold bangles, but i think this is a terrific way to wear this.
These are amazingly beautiful, PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS! Gorgeous Jade.
Love the color.
.the sachel
$16
This is truly simple. Everyday. I'm-wearing-jeans bag. Lovely muted colors. One front pocket.
Rosey Purple & Warm Blue
.the key chain SOLD OUT
{ but if you want one, let me know and I will make a trip to the market for you! Need to know by Saturday night }
$24
I do not have this key chain... yet. The reviews from my dear friend Lauren are so positive, I will have to have to succumb and make my life easier soon. This chain can make your life simple if you are always removing certain keys.
Made with genuine leather
.the head scarves
$16
Wear these however you like, but I think this is a fun way to wear them. They come in all the colors pictured below.
grey, purple, tie dye, blue (worn in picture)





















No comments:
Post a Comment