Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Working Women

Well, I don't know about this, cause sometimes I feel like I can't.

Sometimes I feel like I can't be a mom, a wife, a friend, a daughter, a sister. An encourager, a sound mind, a listening ear, a thankful heart, a smile, a cheerful giver. A cleaner, a baker, a sweeper, a duster. Sometimes I feel like I have nothing left to offer.

This is when I wonder how people survive without my Saviour. How do you live without my God? For he is all things to me, and by him I can do all things. For He has given me life, and given it abundantly. Not so that we live only to survive, he wants us to thrive!

I have a cup that is spilling over. REMEMBER that he is a life and that he has promise to give it to us abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment