Saturday, April 9, 2011

Five Months


These are a few of my favorite things....
- Scooty wildly across the floor
- Attempting to crawl
- Taking my baths (always has been, and hopefully always will be).
- Staring at my hands as I twist them around and inspect every inch of them.
- Grabbing hold of my feet and trying to eat them.
- Being hyperactive, anything aggressive: throw me in the air, wrestling, flips, anything rough and physical
- Grandma's house (he's spoiled)
- When people sing to me (He tries to sing along with coos).
- Pretending to be big (as you can see from the picture)

My not so favorite things...
- Teething: 6 new teeth in two weeks is a lot to deal with!
- Getting my immunizations
- Taking my naps
- Sitting in my bumbo
- Dramatic girls (I have a feeling he will be complaining about these his whole life).
- When mom and dad leave me to go to St. Louis (Right Obie, I know you missed us!)


3 comments:

  1. Oh, he's getting so grown up already! He seems like a lot of fun. I hope you guys are enjoying the baby stage while it lasts.

    Love you and hope all is going well!

    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liv - I love reading your blog about Obi! Makes me think about starting one for Beckham. :) So Obi always seems so much older than Beck, much more than 12 days! However, Beck loves to start at his hands and holds them in front of himself all the time. And he Loves singing too and tries to coo along too! I'm excited to see how they like to play when they get older. :) Can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete