Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Meet Me in St. Louis....

Brett and I had a two day get away during his spring break. I am lately on posting but it was so much fun to finally great a breather and get away, on our own... without Obie.

Old St. Louis... we ate at Morgan Street Brewery: where Brett found out  that he loves Greek salads. 

We went to the Zoo! The best part of the trip!!! I loved it, and there are the  elephants. 







This is our view from the very top, 29th floor.

More of our view. 

The morning of our departure to home, and a very wonderful time of reconnecting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you had the chance to get away and spend time together! It looks really fun.:)

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come to thailand where you can REALLY experience some animals :)

    ReplyDelete