These are a few our our favorite things. Things we have loved here in Thailand and in life in general...
 |
| Playing with our many Thai friends:) |
 |
| Mo-dEE-cy rides with Dad! |
 |
| Catching baby Lizards {this is Obies, not Mommies, but I will catch them just because he gets so excited. Although I am not the best at it. I have to master the skill. The last lizard we saw obie said, "NO, mom! DOn't kill it!" When I leaned in close to look at it. Gives you a taste at how good I am at catching them!} |
 |
| Each Other :) {Language learning and living far from home has made us fall more in love with each other [for the most part]} |
 |
LEGOS!!! {This is a pic of the first GUN Obie has ever made! This is significant moment in the History of Obie}
|
 |
| Water... Obie's most faithful friend:) |
 |
| He clothes himself in water... Nice turtle-neck. |
 |
And he drenches Z-Z... what a lovely brother you are becoming...
|
 |
| Lipstick |
 |
| ZION's 1st: time of getting into mommy's lipstick {monumental moment} |
 |
| Our TEAM!!! This is the night of celebration for Kristi and I's B-day. |
 |
| Working hard... {When we had the painters working on our house, and Brett doing a lot of work, Obie would walk around the house saying, "WORK HARDER, work harder, I am working hard."} |
 |
| KRISTI! {Our team leader's wife... she has been so amazing to me already and I am so excited for all her wisdom in my life. P.S. It is so perfect that she has a coffee cup in her hand, literally how you will almost always find her.} |
 |
| Swimming... { Our last swimming trip Obie was swimming from dad to the side of the pool, he got about half way to the wall and decided to try to swim back to dad. He basically was treading water (under water), so Brett pulled him up out of the water. Obie immediately repeated, "NOT Working, not working!" Yep, the little champ has absolutely NO fear of water, and needs desperately for things to start working! |
 |
| Food from the Market! So good and so cheap... all of us can eat our fill for under 3 dollars! Amazing... |
 |
| Smoothie-staches |
 |
| Language Learning!!! {IT is actually really fun, currently. It is where we laugh the hardest and get to spend quality time together. And for a quality-time girl... i love that...} |
So good to see what you guys have been up to! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove getting a glimpse into your lives in Thailand! =)
ReplyDeleteLove this Liv...I am so excited about the close relationship and bond you are finding God has given you and Bret. How exciting!!
ReplyDelete