Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So BiG!!

   The epiphany occurred early Monday morning. The past three days had been rough for the little guy, Obie! He cried most of the day on Thursday and Friday for the babysitters, and on Saturday he was fussy all day for Brett and I. I even gave him tylenol on Friday night because I thought he maybe had an earache that was bothering him.
   Well yesterday morning I brought him to bed at 6:30 to nurse. He smiled at me, and I noticed two little white dots on his gums. I felt them immediately: THEY WERE SHARP! I started dying laughing.... "Surely not!" I thought. But no, it is true, our little boy, who is still 6 days away from his 3 month old birthday has cut his two bottom teeth! And Obie looked and laughed with me as if to say, "Yeah, just wait... I plan on walking at 7 months!"
    I called both grandma's. Nana answered and died laughing and turned to tell Gramps. His question was if Obie had started growing his whiskers. :).

   Oh Obie, you are so BOY! You don't even know that your in the 95 percentile, 9.6 lbs at birth, and 15.1 at your 2 month appointment. Keep it up! You make your daddy so proud!!

4 comments:

  1. i love it! love the pics!!! love you guys so very much. give obie a big hug and kiss today from auntie lauren and uncle steven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute liv! though I know teething can be so hard to deal with...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it, especially the mohawk it looks like he's working on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I finally get to see some pictures of this guy! He's so cute. And I can't believe he's getting teeth already! He better not grow up before I get the chance to meet him. I can't believe Kurt has seen him before me. That's just wrong.:)

    Love you guys. (and good luck with the teething!)

    Ashton

    ReplyDelete