Hey guys I'm tinkering around with Skype/FaceTime tonight. Do you have an account for face time obviously your old phone numbers don't work. I am do oblivious when it comes to this stuff but I want to be a learner.
Aunt Gretch and the Boys!
Sure think of you often. Are you getting settled in your home and somewhat of a routine? When you get a chance I would love to hear of the struggles and also the encouraging reminders of Gods providence. Liv I'd love to help gather a group of gals to commit to praying for you regularly...
As far as our clan... Spring is finally arriving and we are so glad to be able to spend more time outside. We Are finishing our homeschool coop this week as well as being on letter Z ! God has been so faithful in providing sufficient grace in this first year of homeschooling but it has brought about lots of changes (esp for me). how are the kids?
The boys all had the nasty resp. Flu a couple of weeks ago and it took forever to recover. Needless to say my ability to rejoice in all things/circumstances was severely tried and I had some very ungrateful days of motherhood to say the least. Otherwise just gearing up for the baby to come sometime at the end of the month. I'm feeling good. Joah has soaked in and enjoyed march madness which Jeff loves as well, crew has been full of stories (like he went to Egypt last night but pharaoh didn't hurt him or that he went to Thailand to visit Obie....) Oakly is finally slowly getting some words and still loving vacumes. Things will start getting crazier for Jeff with spring but his job is going well. We started helping with premarital counseling at church and needless to say it has been so convicting for us in our own marriage. Just realizing how much of a gap there is between what biblically we are called to in marriage and the reality of living that out....yikes I know there is lots of need for repentance and growth. Just pray we will be diligent to grow more fully displaying the gospel in all things.
Well random thoughts but wanted you to know we are praying as you head into a new week . We love You lots.
Aunt Gretch and the Boys!
Ps. sorry there are definately some typos in the catechisms let me know if you have any questions
No comments:
Post a Comment