Friday, August 19, 2011

9 months

Obie has been sick for over a week now, poor guy...

So what is new with the little guy. It has only been three months, I should be thinking of plenty of things.
- He crawls with no limitations
- Transitions smoothly when standing up from one support to the next (the couch, coffee table, mom's legs)
- Absolutely loves the attention of a cute, smiley girl (Oh no! Maybe I was wrong about the dramatic girl thing!)
- Opens and pulls out everything.
- Decided this month he prefers big person food, and definitely refuses all baby food. (We have half eaten jars piling up in our refrigerator)
- Last doctor appointment He was 75%  Height and Head, but only 40% for weight!!! He had been sick for a week, and not eaten well, plus he is active, so I am thinking I don't have to worry.
- He OFFICALLY learned how to say bye-bye, by waving his hand.


No comments:

Post a Comment