Obie is 10 months and growing up so fast...
- Taking 5 to 10 step on his own.
- Kissing mommy and daddy with big open wet kisses (he has been now for a couple months)
- Saying a whispered "Bya Bya" when someone is leaving
- Eating table food. He loves spicy food, its hilarious.
- Is not the best at making new friends. He tends to hit them an pull their hair. He does it out of love.
- Biting mom more and more. I take it as his communication to me that he is hungry.
- I think he is beginning to need a little discipline, but I am unsure how to do that. (God help me!)
- LOVES his tractors more and more. His tractor sound is what he does best and he has been doing it since 8 months. It is the first "cognitive" thing he learned.
- Starting to learn that "Hi" is the same action that he uses for "Bye"
- Continues to try and climb everything he can possibly climb.
He is so much fun! We love him so much
- Taking 5 to 10 step on his own.
- Kissing mommy and daddy with big open wet kisses (he has been now for a couple months)
- Saying a whispered "Bya Bya" when someone is leaving
- Eating table food. He loves spicy food, its hilarious.
- Is not the best at making new friends. He tends to hit them an pull their hair. He does it out of love.
- Biting mom more and more. I take it as his communication to me that he is hungry.
- I think he is beginning to need a little discipline, but I am unsure how to do that. (God help me!)
- LOVES his tractors more and more. His tractor sound is what he does best and he has been doing it since 8 months. It is the first "cognitive" thing he learned.
- Starting to learn that "Hi" is the same action that he uses for "Bye"
- Continues to try and climb everything he can possibly climb.
He is so much fun! We love him so much
No comments:
Post a Comment